How To Apply
Applications have been closed for the year. Check back in January of 2024.
Our application is updated every year. Download this year's to begin editing
Fill out every section of the application and save frequently. Make sure to gather supplemental material.
Mail all documents to our address or scan and email us all documents
Frequently Asked Questions
- The application is posted on our website sometime in January. Once the deadline for submission is past, the application will be taken down. It will be posted again at the start of the next year.
- Anyone pursuing post secondary education at an accredited institution, and is a Roxbury resident on January 1, is eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The application is in the form of an editable pdf. You can complete it on your computer or laptop
- You have two options. You can print out the completed application and mail it, along with all necessary supporting documents to our address. The second option is to email your completed application, along with a scan of all the necessary supporting documents, to the [email protected].
- Be on the lookout for a letter letting you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
- Scholarship payments will be sent directly to your school. Your award can only be applied to one school year. You will need to reapply for a scholarship every year that you are in school.
- Yes! You will need to send the RSF a statement of charges from your school with the exact address to which payments should be sent; a copy of each award letter if you are receiving scholarships or grants from any sources other than the Roxbury Scholarship Foundation; A copy of your financial package, if you are receiving one from your school and the signed copy of the Statement of Financial Aid that was sent to you with your awards letter. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THESE ITEMS, YOUR SCHOLARSHIP WILL NOT BE AWARDED.